Board logo

my dads not put the handbrake on can u help!
phillippe - 6/3/06 at 09:00 PM

he needs to now the best way to recover
his mess, i say leave it wot do u say boys?????? Rescued attachment car 001.jpg
Rescued attachment car 001.jpg

CommanderAce - 6/3/06 at 09:04 PM

Torch it

/runs

phillippe - 6/3/06 at 09:05 PM

i sed that dut he hit me

muzchap - 6/3/06 at 09:05 PM

See the neighbour in the background with the other 4x4 - looks like a Toyota - pop a fence panel off and let him pull ya Dad out!

God - if I ever have a son - hope he's nicer than you! :p

phillippe - 6/3/06 at 09:08 PM

muzchap - 6/3/06 at 09:09 PM

Ok simple - get a big long rope - tie it to his rear tow bar/eye

Then loop it round that tree - attach it to your car in the street - put your car paralell with your Dads and then drive forward - thus pulling your Dads jeep(loose term) back onto the BLACK STUFF (mud in this case)

Actually - feck the tree - just tie it to your car and nip the fence panel down.

10 mins work! simple!

Last suggestion

Get a big trolly jack and a strong length of wood! Jack the front end of the jeep up - so the back wheels have bite - start the engine - engage reverse and bingo - its off

As the front end is also jacked up - you can help push with the trolley jack - as soon as he has good bite - start lowering the trolley jack smoothly - everything should then run fine

[Edited on 6/3/06 by muzchap]

NigeEss - 6/3/06 at 09:20 PM

1 Landy + 1 winch = no problem

phillippe - 6/3/06 at 09:22 PM

no land and no winch now wot????????

muzchap - 6/3/06 at 09:42 PM

What I said...?

Danozeman - 6/3/06 at 09:50 PM

Torch it and blame it on chavving thieves. Its only a frontera.

Get a trolley jack and some wood. Jack it up and run scaffold boards under it propped up on bricks and boot it backwards before the boards collapse.

Danozeman - 6/3/06 at 09:52 PM

Actually would it not just rock back so the front wheels get enough purchase on the wall to get over it?

Couple of ya mates rocking job done.

Pezza - 6/3/06 at 11:04 PM

We had a 4x4 go through our front fence (one of 38 cars now since we've moved here, council still refuses to admit a fault with the road surfacing lol)
Slid sideways a good 70 feet, taking out two tree's before ending up sideways in a ditch
Only plus side was watching the recovery truck winch the f***er out and tear the thing to bits lol

[Edited on 6/3/06 by Pezza]

DaveFJ - 7/3/06 at 09:26 AM

get some mates round, five or six guys should be able to lift it back (once had to carry a landy uphill with a team of 20! - Ahhh Army days!)

phillippe - 7/3/06 at 11:52 AM

we don it good help chaps thanks. Rescued attachment car 021.jpg
Rescued attachment car 021.jpg

omega0684 - 7/3/06 at 12:34 PM

is that WAYNE ROONEY didn't know he did a monkeys job! oh he plays football doesn't he! my bad!

NigeEss - 7/3/06 at 05:47 PM

Oh dear, is that sump blood running down the wall ?

phillippe - 7/3/06 at 07:00 PM

no its my swet from caring the flags u c from round the back off the house
and the shi... heep had no damage wot so ever wen we finesed