Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Mondeo breaking
ChrisW

posted on 4/3/08 at 01:15 PM Reply With Quote
Mondeo breaking

Just bought this for breaking...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320222208189

I want the engine (less inlet, sump, etc). Bumpers are sold. Anyone need anything else?

Cheers, Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
saigonij

posted on 4/3/08 at 01:18 PM Reply With Quote
can i have the inlet manifold, with injectors, fuel rail etc, and where the fuel lines connect to the fuel rail, can i have about 20 cm of both fuel lines as they go in to the car? ( does that make sense? )

Ian.

ChrisW

posted on 4/3/08 at 02:14 PM Reply With Quote
Yes... probably! I wanted the fuel rail and lines/connectors, but I'm pretty sure I have spares of both so I can make up two sets.

I take it you want the nice press-fit connectors?

Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
saigonij

posted on 4/3/08 at 02:47 PM Reply With Quote
ok, well all im really interested in is the fuel lines that come from teh car that connect to the fuel rail lines. They end in a female squeeze tab connector.

I want the female fuel connectors with about 10cm of plastic fuel line...

I then use these by sticking them into my rubber fuel lines so that i can use the standard connectors on the zetec manifold side fuel lines.

i have uploaded a picture to show what i want... Rescued attachment engine_plenum2.jpeg
Rescued attachment engine_plenum2.jpeg

ChrisW

posted on 4/3/08 at 02:56 PM Reply With Quote
I know exactly what you mean. I'm sure I have a couple of spares of those, so no problem.

Should be picking it up on Saturday.

Chris

saigonij

posted on 4/3/08 at 03:46 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks,

Where abouts in West London are you? Im in Tonbridge, so not too far ( i hope ).

theconrodkid

posted on 4/3/08 at 06:03 PM Reply With Quote
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hubcaps,combine the airbag with bob,s dremmel and give it a great send off

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

ChrisW

posted on 5/3/08 at 01:54 PM Reply With Quote
Normally blow the air bags up, but a mate told me they fetch a tenner on eBay, so maybe I'll try that this time. I've not looked, so he may well be talking bollocks.

Saigonij - the car will be in Denham, just off M25/M40 junction, so you can either pick up bits there or at my flat in Gerrards Cross, SL9.

Chris

saigonij

posted on 6/3/08 at 05:30 PM Reply With Quote
can you stick them in the post to me?

how much for them?

ChrisW

posted on 9/3/08 at 11:34 PM Reply With Quote
Now have this car in my workshop ready for dismantling. Anyone else need bits off it?

Chris

ChrisW

posted on 19/3/08 at 02:16 PM Reply With Quote
Last chance for parts guys! I need the space in the workshop by the weekend, so it has to be stripped and gone by Friday as this is arriving....

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=85298

saigonij - so you want the whole manifold as you originally said, or just the fuel pipe connectors?

Chris

[Edited on 3/19/2008 by ChrisW]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.