Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Custom made vinyl stickers
RichardK

posted on 27/5/10 at 07:10 PM Reply With Quote
Custom made vinyl stickers

Hi, just wanted to recommend a place thats just done me some stickers for my lads motorbike, I'm really pleased, especially for £7.50 a pair, they aren't oem quality but well accepatble as from say a couple of meters you wouldn't be able to tell the difference in my view.

When we bought his bike it was in good nick but completly naked.

ts125r before
ts125r before

ts125r before1
ts125r before1

ts125r after
ts125r after

ts125r after1
ts125r after1

Any way the guy is called Will and his website is here but basically what you do is find him a picture of what you want, or create it yourself, send him it over, he'll scale it to the correct size and print them out onto proper vinyl sticker stuff. He's not been in business long and hasn't had his website for long and its had a few teething problem but I'm sure the little niggles will be sorted soon, especially as it was losing him money! (I was a good egg and told him!)

Any, I'm the first to kick off when I get rubbish service but likewise if I'm genuinly impressed I'll let others know, I have no other connection with this firm other than being a satisfied customer.

Cheers

Rich

Gallery updated 11/01/2011

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
dhutch

posted on 28/5/10 at 12:18 AM Reply With Quote
Fair enough, might be after a short run of cut vinyl so i'll bare him in mind.

Daniel

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.