Board logo

Mondeo breaking
ChrisW - 4/3/08 at 01:15 PM

Just bought this for breaking...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320222208189

I want the engine (less inlet, sump, etc). Bumpers are sold. Anyone need anything else?

Cheers, Chris

saigonij - 4/3/08 at 01:18 PM

can i have the inlet manifold, with injectors, fuel rail etc, and where the fuel lines connect to the fuel rail, can i have about 20 cm of both fuel lines as they go in to the car? ( does that make sense? )

Ian.

ChrisW - 4/3/08 at 02:14 PM

Yes... probably! I wanted the fuel rail and lines/connectors, but I'm pretty sure I have spares of both so I can make up two sets.

I take it you want the nice press-fit connectors?

Chris

saigonij - 4/3/08 at 02:47 PM

ok, well all im really interested in is the fuel lines that come from teh car that connect to the fuel rail lines. They end in a female squeeze tab connector.

I want the female fuel connectors with about 10cm of plastic fuel line...

I then use these by sticking them into my rubber fuel lines so that i can use the standard connectors on the zetec manifold side fuel lines.

i have uploaded a picture to show what i want... Rescued attachment engine_plenum2.jpeg
Rescued attachment engine_plenum2.jpeg

ChrisW - 4/3/08 at 02:56 PM

I know exactly what you mean. I'm sure I have a couple of spares of those, so no problem.

Should be picking it up on Saturday.

Chris

saigonij - 4/3/08 at 03:46 PM

Thanks,

Where abouts in West London are you? Im in Tonbridge, so not too far ( i hope ).

theconrodkid - 4/3/08 at 06:03 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hubcaps,combine the airbag with bob,s dremmel and give it a great send off

ChrisW - 5/3/08 at 01:54 PM

Normally blow the air bags up, but a mate told me they fetch a tenner on eBay, so maybe I'll try that this time. I've not looked, so he may well be talking bollocks.

Saigonij - the car will be in Denham, just off M25/M40 junction, so you can either pick up bits there or at my flat in Gerrards Cross, SL9.

Chris

saigonij - 6/3/08 at 05:30 PM

can you stick them in the post to me?

how much for them?

ChrisW - 9/3/08 at 11:34 PM

Now have this car in my workshop ready for dismantling. Anyone else need bits off it?

Chris

ChrisW - 19/3/08 at 02:16 PM

Last chance for parts guys! I need the space in the workshop by the weekend, so it has to be stripped and gone by Friday as this is arriving....

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=85298

saigonij - so you want the whole manifold as you originally said, or just the fuel pipe connectors?

Chris

[Edited on 3/19/2008 by ChrisW]