Board logo

Pinto dizzy vucuumless
mookaloid - 10/12/04 at 03:48 PM

nowt to do wi'me

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=21654&item=4510512277&rd=1

You are bidding for a H&H IGNITION SOLUTIONS reconditioned ford pinto fast road spec distributor, this distributor has been reconditioned to a very very high standard by ourselves, including new bushes, oilseals, contact, condenser, cap & rotor arm. The advance curve has been modified by ourselves on a distributor caliberation test machine, the distributor is set to run with modifications such as cams ie: Kent RL1, RL2, Piper 270, 285, & side draught carbs. You have a choice of either caps pictured depending on which carbs are fitted. NOTE: the advance curve can be modified to any engine spec upon purcahse.

Happy Bidding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looks a bit like the Aldon but possibly a lot cheaper

Cheers

Mark Rescued attachment 15_1_b.jpg
Rescued attachment 15_1_b.jpg

Peter Cowley - 10/12/04 at 04:30 PM

I bought one of their distributors off ebay a few weeks ago (same spec as aldon fxys xflow vaccumless modded for twin carbs/fast road cam etc). I paid £102 for it, not bad considering they are £140 from Burtons etc.

They told me they do the work for aldon which are only up the road in Brierley Hill in the midlands

It arrived within 2 days, and looks the dogs bolxxxks. I've yet to try it as I'm still putting the ancillaries onto the engine.

He said it would be perfect for my 60" overbore 1660cc ?? xflow with piper fast road cam, high comp pistons, gt overhauled head, twin 40's etc.

I reckon it should put out 125-130bhp once setup on a rolling road.

Roll on April/May when it'll be back on the road !!!!!!!.

bob - 10/12/04 at 05:57 PM

I'm after one with vacum if anyones got one kicking about.