Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: gsxr throttle boddies on c20xe
donn006

posted on 31/7/08 at 10:17 PM Reply With Quote
gsxr throttle boddies on c20xe

help needed i am in the process of building a c20xe with gsxr 600 tbs and mbe engine management but i cant get it to run ive checked the ecu (thanks to ns dev hes a saint) it runs ok on his car but not on mine ive checked the wireing again and again but cant find any thing wrong the injectors dont seem to be opening after ign is switched on the only diffrence is that im useing the original tps from the gsxr i dont know if this is compatatible with the mbe set up can anyone shed any light pleeeeeeeeease
Dusty

posted on 1/8/08 at 10:54 AM Reply With Quote
I used GSXR 750 TPS with my Omex based setup and it worked fine. I did make the numpty mistake of thinking that the ecu provided switched power (not switched earths) to injectors and gave them all an earth. Ditto the fuel pump relay. Churned the engine over for an hour or two with with no fuel pressure and inactive injectors before I had that 'Doh!' moment and wired in ignition live wires to them.
Will dig out TPS pic. Also VR sensor is polarity sensitive. Does the lappy show you are getting a signal. If not might just need to swop VR wires. Rescued attachment plugpins.JPG
Rescued attachment plugpins.JPG

donn006

posted on 2/8/08 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
c20xe

ha she runs after checking everything again and again everything pointed to the crank sensor but after two new ones i was clutching at straws but persiverance shall prefail all it was is when i painted my block i must have put two many coats on around the crank sensor area as when i scraped it of hey presto she started

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.