Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Snooper wanted!!
owelly

posted on 13/11/07 at 10:05 AM Reply With Quote
Snooper wanted!!

Not some nosey person but one of them there radar detectors.
My chum has just moved out to Cyprus and has been pulled twice for going a bit fast. He got off both times with a warning after rambling at the TC about being new to the island but he'd like some advanced warning in the future! He could of course, slow down, but where's the fun in that?
Ironically, the Cyprus authorities have abandoned the speed camera trials but increased the hand held speed guns. D'oh!
Cheers folks.
Owelly.

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ned

posted on 13/11/07 at 10:25 AM Reply With Quote
Anyone we know? Who was that guy who used to post on here that moved out there somewhere? hmmmm

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
andyharding

posted on 13/11/07 at 10:32 AM Reply With Quote
I've got an S5 somewhere I don't use anymore. I'll see if I can find it.

Are you a Mac user or a retard?

wilkingj

posted on 13/11/07 at 11:02 AM Reply With Quote
Get him to check they are legal to use. In Some parts of the Eu they are specifically illegal and can be fined for using them.

ie Check first..

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

RazMan

posted on 13/11/07 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ned
Anyone we know? Who was that guy who used to post on here that moved out there somewhere? hmmmm

Surely not

I think they execute you for using radar detectors in some countries

[Edited on 13-11-07 by RazMan] Rescued attachment calvin-bad-mood.gif
Rescued attachment calvin-bad-mood.gif

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

owelly

posted on 14/11/07 at 08:33 PM Reply With Quote
The chum has never been a Locoster! He's a car nut but not one that he'd have to build himself. He plays in my stuff but buys his from a shiney showroom!!

The legal bit is only a worry if you get caught. I'm sure the plod won't be stopping folks just to check that you don't have a detector stuffed up your dash (fnarf).

Any luck Andy??

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.