Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Suzuki High / Low beam switch TS50X
RichardK

posted on 5/5/09 at 08:17 PM Reply With Quote
Suzuki High / Low beam switch TS50X

Hi gang, some may know I've been doing up a moped for my lad and we've nearly finished but I'm just a couple of small bits missing, so does anybody have a switch that I could mod to fit if not the right one?

Switchgear
Switchgear

Switchgear 1
Switchgear 1

Cheers

Rich

[Edited on 5/5/09 by RichardK]

Gallery updated 11/01/2011

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
MikeCapon

posted on 6/5/09 at 07:46 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Richard,

I've not got the bit you want but as far as I am aware pretty much all late 70s/80s/early 90s Suzukis use the same switches so it should not be difficult to find the plastic slider on it's own. A decent bike breaker is bound to have one kicking around on an otherwise unserviceable assembly.

I imagine it's not available on its own? One bloke you could try is Derek Loan who deals in older Suzuki parts. Spares Direct
Speak to/mail Derek and give him my best. He's a decent old boy who may be able to help you.

Cheers,

Mike

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Peteff

posted on 6/5/09 at 09:33 AM Reply With Quote
Do you just want the button that fits on the switch you have there? I've made them from polymer clay that you bake in the oven to harden then Araldite on. Google Fimo, you can get it in different colours as well.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.