Board logo

Build Your Own Off-Road Buggy for less than £100
madrallysport - 29/7/08 at 03:07 PM

Has anyone a copy of this they no longer need, or even a pdf scanned copy on disk etc.

Mr Whippy - 29/7/08 at 03:22 PM

available in halfords, saw it yesterday. Its rubbish btw (the buggy) I got the book when it first came out.

madrallysport - 29/7/08 at 03:26 PM

I thought it would be rubbish, its for the better half's wee nephew, he wants to try and build some thing, but i dont want to buy a new copy of it, cus it looks a waste, thats why i just want a second hand copy

paul the 6th - 29/7/08 at 04:42 PM

i've got a copy - was thinking of having a stab at the buggy before attempting a locost/roadster. Decided not to bother in the end. How much are they in the shop?

IDONTBELEIVEIT - 29/7/08 at 04:43 PM

very similiar to ron champions,with two different types to build and suppliers list for some of the (brought in parts)
regards wayno!! Rescued attachment DSCN1844.JPG
Rescued attachment DSCN1844.JPG

ChrisW - 29/7/08 at 05:18 PM

I've got an old 'build your own kart' manual somewhere, produced by the 'national school of karting' or something along those lines.

Might be worth a look - will happily feed it through the document scanned if you are interested. It's already a photocopy anyway, so won't be difficult to do!

Chris

trextr7monkey - 29/7/08 at 07:00 PM

Buy the wee guy a Jago and be done with it, he might need a cushion to sit on but the driving posuition suits the shorter legged user and he'll never bend it!!