Board logo

anyone got any dumbells for sale/ get rid of?
jimbona2 - 30/1/07 at 01:32 PM

hi everyone,
has anyone got any dumbells that they wana get rid of? Im either in london or cambridgeshire. free or for a good price please let me know, thanks.

james

macnab - 30/1/07 at 01:46 PM

I got my dog one off these but you'd have to fight her for it... Rescued attachment wiggly_dumbbell_orange.jpg
Rescued attachment wiggly_dumbbell_orange.jpg

the_fbi - 30/1/07 at 02:00 PM

Whilst I agree you don't get much flexibility, some vented brake disks weigh a lot. Stuck a pair on the end of some tube and away you go!

Add some non vented to tune the weight

macnab - 30/1/07 at 02:12 PM

or if you've had your wheat-a-bix a landy axel...

dern - 30/1/07 at 02:29 PM

Aldi had some cheap ones in a few weeks back and they may still have some. I got a couple of sets and they're cracking for the money.

gulf zxr - 30/1/07 at 02:52 PM

I've got a plastic set, new and unused you can have or swap for anything that may be useful on my build!!

Im in Huntingdon

steve m - 30/1/07 at 03:40 PM

Ive got a pair as well.
never used, as I am to weak to get them out of the box!

no bloody good to me

jimbona2 - 30/1/07 at 04:18 PM

lol, ok well i actually have some but there too light but i dont know the weight, i'll find out tonight mates.
beef cake is the way man, protein crap and all that.

got some spare stands and a black manifold for the 2litre zetec........? dont know really, i'll have a look around

dilley - 30/1/07 at 05:17 PM

how much weight do you need, our set go to 40 kgs I think, I can source most things like that and also gym equipment.

coozer - 30/1/07 at 05:32 PM

I've got one I want shot of, but she might get a bit f*/ked if I do...

Dazza - 30/1/07 at 10:40 PM

have some cheap ones, last ones i got were from there.

jimbona2 - 6/2/07 at 01:29 PM

i just checked my dumbells out and the ones i got are 2.3kg (5lb) x 4 so I need heavier ones then that if you got any, thanks guys. take care.

jimbona2 - 15/2/07 at 02:17 PM

just to let everyone know although I have picked some weights up I am looking for some heavier ones as well if anyone has any they want to get rid of/ sale?

the heaviest dumbells I have are (5lb) x 4 on each dumbell. im looking for heavier ones if anyone has any?