Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Fibreglass race seats for sale
djtom

posted on 22/6/08 at 10:53 PM Reply With Quote
Fibreglass race seats for sale

Due to a change of plan (my better half decided that she wasn't allowing seats with no padding...) my fibreglass race seats are up for sale.

Image deleted by owner

Image deleted by owner

They're new and unused, I bought them brand new in uncoloured fibreglass last year and was planning on painting them to match the body colour. I got as far as rubbing them down and priming them, but never got around to painting them. They're currently a grey/cream primer colour on the seat and bare fibreglass on the rear, ready to paint in the colour of your choice.

They are pretty narrow (they fit into my Tiger Super Six with a bit of a struggle) so should fit into just about anything as a Tiger is about as narrow as they get. I think the widest part of the base is 39cm. They have a mounting plate at the front and a recessed mounting point at the rear.

£125. Pickup welcomed, otherwise £20 p&p.

Edited to say that I chose uncoloured so that I could paint them as I was going for a colour coded look like this lovely example owned by madgaz (but nowhere near as neat looking!):
Description
Description

[Edited on 22/6/08 by djtom]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

djtom

posted on 2/7/08 at 08:50 PM Reply With Quote
Now sold :-)

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.