Description
Description
Description
Description
Description
Description
Description

1994 Toyota Soarer, 2.5TT

This is my daily driver at the moment and I have owned it for the last 3 years. I am reluctantly selling due to a company car. It is a nicely sorted car with many subtle mods, stunning performance and excellent handling. Beautiful full electric leather interior and upgraded stereo with sub woofer in parcel shelf.

It has a new front mounted intercooler, on standard turbos but with custom dump pipe, 3" decat & custom oval stainless back boxes. Also comes with Greddy E-Manage Blue piggy back ecu (on proper loom) and stealth mounted TDI progressive boost controller & 440cc injectors.. The end result is about 350bhp with rear wheel drive Slightly lowered on Bilstein shocks, Tanabe springs, 17” TZW alloys & nearly new Falkern 452 tyres, LS400 front brakes, '96 rear lights, clear repeaters, newish headlights with HID conversion. I have also installed an electric fan with thermostat (replacing the viscous one)

Geometry is fully sorted on 4 wheel laser alignment – This car handles like a dream. Mileage is around 80K miles (speedo converted now) and has been run exclusively on Mobil 1 with oil changes every 5000 miles. I average 28mpg on a long run so also surprisingly economical. 12 months MOT and 6 months road tax. Any trial welcome. £1995 for a quick sale - this is a lot of car for the money!

Tel. Mike on 07507 794619

[Edited on 20-4-11 by RazMan]

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.