Board logo

Brian James trailer
Jon Ison - 24/5/08 at 12:40 PM

This trailer is as new, offered here before it goes on fleabay tonight, it will be going on fleabay with a higher price to cover fee's.

Bed is 65" x 11', locost goes on fine not sure about some of the wider (rear end) kits.

Someone as done us a favour and stolen the ramps and spare wheel, its very low so a couple of boards will suffice or knock a couple up ?

It has the factory option full floor fitted.

£1000 no offers I'm afraid at that price it will be on fleabay for £1300.

Want it ? 07775 940572 Rescued attachment bj1.JPG
Rescued attachment bj1.JPG

Jon Ison - 24/5/08 at 12:40 PM

another......... Rescued attachment bj2.JPG
Rescued attachment bj2.JPG

Jon Ison - 24/5/08 at 12:44 PM

Last one............ Rescued attachment bj4.JPG
Rescued attachment bj4.JPG

Jon Ison - 24/5/08 at 01:12 PM

Got bored so its on fleabay now.

worX - 24/5/08 at 02:17 PM

You may want to say in your ebay auction whether your Wheel clamp isn't/is available...
Some people (ebayers) could be funny at seeing it in the pics but not offered with the trailer!

Good luck with the sale mate!

Steve

quote:
Originally posted by Jon Ison
Got bored so its on fleabay now.

Jon Ison - 24/5/08 at 02:38 PM

Sorted, cheers, cant wait for next May btw, well we can hope ? (Cadwell please)

Oh, got a nice blue shirt on at mo, cheap as chips..........

locoR1 - 24/5/08 at 04:40 PM

Hi Jon,
Totally useless post with regards to your trailer but just noticed you number plate on the box trailer! Very nice!

Dave...

Jon Ison - 24/5/08 at 04:45 PM

J 15 ONK ? That one ?

I'm still chasing DVLA for JON 150N which as never been issued but they tell me one day will come up for auction. straight onto the isonblade if n when.

locoR1 - 24/5/08 at 04:57 PM

They both look good!
Will get one for mine one day just never got round to seriously looking for one, Brought the wife one for Christmas so with a bit of luck she'll return the complement!

blakep82 - 24/5/08 at 06:13 PM

years ago, i saw B14 KEP for £500, why didn't i buy it?! its gone now...

stuart_g - 24/5/08 at 09:12 PM

What a shame it is not wide enough for my MNR.

worX - 24/5/08 at 10:53 PM

Hope you're enjoying the Tshirt!

I'm looking fwd to next May too!

Is there any news yet from James whether it will be on again yet?????

quote:
Originally posted by Jon Ison
Sorted, cheers, cant wait for next May btw, well we can hope ? (Cadwell please)

Oh, got a nice blue shirt on at mo, cheap as chips..........

hobbsy - 26/5/08 at 09:52 PM

Going rapidly off topic but I attended the DVLA auction in person for HOB85Y after seeing the DVLA ad in the back of a mag (too late to bid by post or phone / reg for internet bidding).

Bid past my budget up to ~£5k (once you'd added their extortionate buyers premium and VAT etc).

Now for sale with www.regtransfers.co.uk for £15k and they texted me to that effect about the day after (as I'd contacted them about something else previously).

Always wonder what their buyer would have gone up to.

I thought for about the first 30secs I was going to get it for the reserve of something like £600 or £900 until it kicked off between me and their buyer, never heard bidding go up so fast when I kept my hand up!

Better things to spend my money on but would still be the sweetest plate ever for me

nige - 27/5/08 at 10:30 AM

jon dont come to n/lincs with your plate
i just got a nice £30 fine
and reported to dvla
for one space

J66P NR

NOW READS J66 PNR

SHIT BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funniest thing was whilst being issued with my fixed penalty fine , his *n8b sack
mate asks if he can dip my jeep for red diesel, i unlock the cap and watch as this copper try to dip my tank with a piece of
1" clear tube attached to a clear plastic bottle , after a couple of tries i sarcastically ask ," is there any in then "
as he cant get the tube down the neck .
he gives in and sulks back to his car

Jon Ison - 27/5/08 at 02:46 PM

That's why its on trailer, it was on car, Mrs got a tug for it but she must have fluttered her eyelashes as she just got a ticket to have stamped at an MOT station to say they had been changed.

bigfoot4616 - 28/5/08 at 05:12 PM

whereabouts are you mate, could be interested in the trailer if its not to far to travel

Jon Ison - 28/5/08 at 08:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bigfoot4616
whereabouts are you mate, could be interested in the trailer if its not to far to travel

Ive just bloody drove by you, been up to Wick n back, Cumbria, 2 1/2 hours.

bigfoot4616 - 29/5/08 at 08:27 PM

wish i'd seen your ad sooner.
bit to far to travel although i'm struggling to find one close to home