Board logo

Great IVA mirrors - new low price, just £13.50
russbost - 28/2/12 at 01:04 PM

I've mentioned these mirrors before & sold a few to people on here, our tester at Edmonton raves about them says they're the best IVA mirror he's seen & bearing in mind that the Furore is effectively a single seater for IVA with all the rear view issues that involves (particularly with a large set of rear tyres/arches & a rear wing in the way), if they give adequate rear view for us they should do for just about anything else, they're quite a good looking mirror for post IVA too.

[img] IVA ok mirrors
IVA ok mirrors
[/img]

On the bay & my website for £13.95, I can do a fraction better for LCB if we're dealing direct, at £13.50 a pair, £2.95 P & P

U2U or drop me an email at russbost at googlemail dot com if you want a pair

Cheers Russ

samjc - 28/2/12 at 03:12 PM

Do you do any iva friendly cage mounted mirrors as think i need to source some before cage goes away for mods.

leeswesty - 28/2/12 at 03:23 PM

Are the carbon ones on your site iva compatible

loggyboy - 28/2/12 at 03:31 PM

What size are the mouting bolts? m8?

russbost - 28/2/12 at 03:50 PM

I don't do any mirrors which are specific for cage mounting, I guess it depends on the angle of your brackets etc as to what will fit.

The carbo look ones are NOT Iva friendly unfortunately

They mount on a standard bike stem fitting, M10 x 1.25

Cheers Russ

Tatey - 2/3/12 at 11:32 AM

U2U sent. You don't happen to sell any centre mirrors do you?

russbost - 2/3/12 at 03:19 PM

u2u replied to, no,sorry don't do a centre mirror at present.

Nickp - 3/3/12 at 07:33 AM

Got any pics of them mounted on a '7'?

russbost - 3/3/12 at 01:18 PM

Sorry, no , only on the Furore which probs isn't a lot of help.

Several of the guys on here have bought them, maybe one of them could post a pic?

loggyboy - 3/3/12 at 01:36 PM

If there not the same, there damn close to the ones used on the Striker demo car

russbost - 3/3/12 at 02:14 PM

I'd say the ones on the Striker are rather squarer, ours are a little more rounded, but that certainly gives the general effect they would have.

emwmarine - 13/2/13 at 08:03 PM

Just ordered a pair. Just around the corner from you in Thorpe Bay. Shame about the postage!