Description
Description
Description
Description
Description
Description
Description

1994 Toyota Soarer, 2.5TT

This is my daily driver at the moment and I have owned it for the last 3 years. I am reluctantly selling due to a company car. It is a nicely sorted car with many subtle mods, stunning performance and excellent handling. Beautiful full electric leather interior and upgraded stereo with sub woofer in parcel shelf.

It has a new front mounted intercooler, on standard turbos but with custom dump pipe, 3" decat & custom oval stainless back boxes. Also comes with Greddy E-Manage Blue piggy back ecu (on proper loom) and stealth mounted TDI progressive boost controller & 440cc injectors.. The end result is about 350bhp with rear wheel drive Slightly lowered on Bilstein shocks, Tanabe springs, 17” TZW alloys & nearly new Falkern 452 tyres, LS400 front brakes, '96 rear lights, clear repeaters, newish headlights with HID conversion. I have also installed an electric fan with thermostat (replacing the viscous one)

Geometry is fully sorted on 4 wheel laser alignment – This car handles like a dream. Mileage is around 80K miles (speedo converted now) and has been run exclusively on Mobil 1 with oil changes every 5000 miles. I average 28mpg on a long run so also surprisingly economical. 12 months MOT and 6 months road tax. Any trial welcome. £1995 for a quick sale - this is a lot of car for the money!

Tel. Mike on 07507 794619

[Edited on 20-4-11 by RazMan]