Board logo

Twin Alloy Projector headlamps
russbost - 15/3/10 at 12:43 PM

Just to let you know I finally have the superb "Photon" twin projector headlamps back in stock

[img] New Twin projectors 1
New Twin projectors 1
[/img]

[img] New Twin projectors 2
New Twin projectors 2
[/img]

[img] New Twin projectors 3
New Twin projectors 3
[/img]

It will probably come as no surprise that these aren't cheap, £230 for a set of 4 - 2 x dip 2 x main. P & P £9.95 a set
I can do 5% off for Locosters.

I know a few of you have been waiting for these & I've emailed/u2u'd all (I believe) apologies if I missed anyone!

turbodisplay - 15/3/10 at 04:24 PM

They look good! How do you adjust the beam height, is it by the mounts or by an internal adjustment?

Darren

russbost - 15/3/10 at 06:42 PM

Adjusted by moving the whole lamp on its mounting.

johnH20 - 15/3/10 at 07:25 PM

Hi Russ, please reserve me a set. I will be over to collect this week.
regards
John Hinds

kipper - 15/3/10 at 11:26 PM

Hi Russ.
Those lights are just what I need for the three wheeler but are they E marked and IVA OK ?
If so reserve me a set.
Regards Denis.

ChrisW - 16/3/10 at 12:07 AM

Can you post some dimensions please!

EDIT: and are they all chrome or can you get other colours? (ie black!)

Cheers, Chris

[Edited on 3/16/2010 by ChrisW]

russbost - 16/3/10 at 04:27 PM

John/Dennis I have reasonable stock of these & they will be repeatable - I'm available this week if you want to collect, away for 5 days next week. By all means give me a ring 07905 879407.

Chris each unit measures 86mm wide by 76mm, they are 130mm from front of lens to rear of lamp. They aren't actually chrome i believe the front part is polished stainless steel - rear section is black, I've had them in grey b4 but thats about it as regards colour choice, but i know you guys know how to drive an aerosol can!!

ChrisW - 16/3/10 at 05:11 PM

Thanks!

What's the complete overall width of the two of them on the bracket?

Chris

russbost - 16/3/10 at 05:49 PM

"What's the complete overall width of the two of them on the bracket?"

175mm across the lights, 180mm across the bracket

Denis, sorry missed part of your Q - yes to E marked "E4" & "E9", TTBOMK they are fine for IVA, but (believe it or not!!!) need the very front section of the lens surround covering as it's too sharp! I think Nitram & Cloudy who had some of these off me last year & put them thro' SVA stuck a rubber ring, like an oil seal, to the front of the unit - have a feeling those bits fell off later!