Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: GTS Chassis Stands
dozracing

posted on 9/2/05 at 07:28 PM Reply With Quote
GTS Chassis Stands

Hi all,

A new and possibly useful product for you all.

See picture below of new chassis stands that we are now making. They can come in two heights. The small ones are idea for use with quick lift jacks, for any racers or for the rest of us more than fine with trolley jacks.

These will be added to the website www.gtstuning.co.uk in the next few days. In the mean time email me darren@gtstuning.co.uk for further details.

Kind regards,

Darren Rescued attachment tall-chassis-stands.jpg
Rescued attachment tall-chassis-stands.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ned

posted on 9/2/05 at 10:30 PM Reply With Quote
Darren,

How much are they gonna be? Just curious as I've made do with the plastic ones from b&q for my build so far, though admitantly they wouldn't be suitable for a fully built car but are fine for chassis work.

Cheers,

Ned.

ps your tank etc is back at Brian's, thanks.

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.