Board logo

beginning to take shape
locoboy - 3/5/06 at 10:24 PM

I trial fitted my nose bonnet and scuttle tonight in an attempt to make it look more car like

I needed to check out the clearance i have between the underside of the bonnet and the engine, it also gave me something to do whilst i cary on my fruitless search for sierra rear callipers, uprights and shafts

nose bonnet scuttle trial fit1
nose bonnet scuttle trial fit1

engine placed in prior to moun
engine placed in prior to moun

exhaust trial fit
exhaust trial fit

[img][/img]

MikeR - 3/5/06 at 10:50 PM

who's grp are you using, it looks nice.

pathfinder - 3/5/06 at 10:52 PM

Looking good chap!
Are you after the diff as well and does it all need to be reconditioned stuff! I know where there is a stash of decaying Sierras! Will have a look this weekend if you want.

locoboy - 3/5/06 at 10:54 PM

GRP is from Darren at GTS Tuning

Im only after the hubs uprights and bolt on shafts, doesnt have to be recon stuff just servicable, if you dont mind having a gander for me i would appreciate it.

Thanks

[Edited on 3/5/06 by locoboy]

MikeR - 3/5/06 at 11:07 PM

think i might be a me too !
(sierra back end bits that is)

Oldpc - 4/5/06 at 01:05 PM

Hi, Ive got a sierra ,1600, drums etc. Im not using the back as Im going live axle route. any body interested give me u2u. you will have to remove it yourself. Im in Leicester, how does £25 sound?

Paul

MikeR - 4/5/06 at 06:10 PM

i'll have it!

MikeR - 4/5/06 at 06:11 PM

sorry, jumped at the chance, should ask...

where are you in leicester and when is a good time to come and collect? 25 pounds is what i bid on ebay

[Edited on 4/5/06 by MikeR]

flak monkey - 4/5/06 at 06:12 PM

Car's looking good

Oldpc - 4/5/06 at 10:28 PM

Hi Mike . Its Yours , Give me a call on 07976 941 443 and we can discuss details, regards Paul.