Board logo

GTS - Puma race car
dozracing - 17/1/05 at 06:05 PM

Hi all,

A picture of the new single make race championship cars. Details and pics are on the www.gtstuning.co.uk website.

This is the Puma. Rescued attachment puma.jpeg
Rescued attachment puma.jpeg

dozracing - 17/1/05 at 06:06 PM

This is the 206 Rescued attachment 206_3.jpeg
Rescued attachment 206_3.jpeg

ned - 17/1/05 at 06:26 PM

just saw the inf on your website about the f1 seven. heavy stuff (or should that read light?)

anyway, good luck selling it to the caterham and westfield types. £15,000 for a kit is quite steep imho.

Ned.

ps no offence, but you say the most modern engine to be used in a 7 - the caterham csr has a more powerful duratec in it and will be out sooner than your kit!

[Edited on 17/1/05 by ned]

dozracing - 18/1/05 at 06:53 AM

Caterhams engine is shite as half of it sticks out the bottom of the car. Why did they need to get Cosworth to do it as well when the rest of the world has been tuning the Duratec better than them anyway.

We have had 450bhp on the dyno with our Duratec, when fitted with a turbo. We have another non turbo engine at 275bhp. So stick that in your Caterham pipe and smoke it. But why go that far, i want about 500bhp per ton, but i don't want to charge £29k for a kit like Westfield and Caterham. My comprehensive kit is going to be at least 10k cheaper and it'll be technically more advanced.

The Caterham is a fcuk up all round, they had to redesign the rear suspension 3 times, and still the rear wheel bearings don't last. The engine hangs out the bottom, and the pushrod suspension is half hanging out the side.

The Westfield was at the show, and its not a lot of car for £32k! Still they have at last stolen the Locost oval wishbones so thats tidied things up a bit. Wait til they get a load of the full tear drop wishbones!! And the sequential gearbox.

Alfalfameister - 18/1/05 at 09:00 AM

Back to topic:

Those are BEAUTIFUL cars, Darren! Are you sure you don't want to come to the Philippines and visit our craftsmen here (who charge only about US$5-6/DAY) and have GTS stuff manufactured here? Haha...