Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Who would be interested in a fully adjustable indy top wishbone
procomp

posted on 16/4/09 at 07:26 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

Pure and simply measure one up accurately. Anyone who has done so will know exactly what i am talking about. Why exactly do yo think there are so many people out there having to chop brackets of and make new wishbones just to get alignment.

Cheers Matt

PS it was not a slagging of Mk. Merely an attempt to help you identify that you could well be heading into more troubles with the geometry if not also taking the position of the lower wishbone into acount also.

[Edited on 16/4/09 by procomp]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mr henderson

posted on 16/4/09 at 07:42 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by procomp
it was not a slagging of Mk.

I'm glad you cleared that up, but I am sure you can see how I got that impression, because it certainly read that way.

John

wozsher

posted on 16/4/09 at 08:00 AM Reply With Quote
Lets not get into a slanging match here, just wanted to know if other owners had experienced the problems that Matt was describing.
Cheers Woz

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
procomp

posted on 16/4/09 at 08:38 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

No John i do not see how you got that impression. Those comments come from setting up and modifying many MK indy chassis to have geometry to enable them to drive as they should. where as your comments came from ?.

Cheers Matt

[Edited on 16/4/09 by procomp]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mr henderson

posted on 16/4/09 at 12:26 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Hi

No John i do not see how you got that impression. Those comments come from setting up and modifying many MK indy chassis to have geometry to enable them to drive as they should. where as your comments came from ?.

So we are back to the old "I believe it to be true, therefore it's OK for me to say it on a public forum, even though I am a competing manufacturer" defence?

The problem is the impression your remarks leave.

As for where my comments come from? well, that would be from having worked on a couple of them, and more particularly from the knowledge that a very large number of happy MK owners are out there, driving their cars and enjoying them despite all these faults that you are making them aware of.

John

procomp

posted on 16/4/09 at 02:44 PM Reply With Quote
Hi

I really do give up with this lot. There i was thinking this topic was about someone trying to make a product to help Mk owners gain better geometry from there indy's. John if you have no relevant help on the subject why do you bother getting involved.

I shall leave the playground for john to play in.
wozsher if you would like any other info just contact me on U2U.

Cheers Matt

mr henderson

posted on 16/4/09 at 05:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Hi

I really do give up with this lot. There i was thinking this topic was about someone trying to make a product to help Mk owners gain better geometry from there indy's. John if you have no relevant help on the subject why do you bother getting involved.

I shall leave the playground for john to play in.
wozsher if you would like any other info just contact me on U2U.

Cheers Matt

I'm speaking on behalf of those MK owners who, although I'm sure they will be interested in an improvement to their cars, do not want to hear them rubbished by a competing manufacturer.

I daresay everything you say is literally true, but that doesn't mean that it is alright to say it in the way that you do. I tried to explain this to you before.

As soon as I read BMW publishing details of faults they have found with the Ford Mondeo (for instance) then it will be OK for you to do the same with the MK Indy. Until then, it won't be.

Hope that makes my position clearer.

John

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.