Board logo

a few pics of progress
tomgregory2000 - 17/10/08 at 05:46 PM

ive just worked how to get my photos on the computer and now ive managed to get them on here YEH

OS side view
OS side view
[/img]

NS side view
NS side view
[/img]

Ass
Ass
[/img]

inside with nos bottle
inside with nos bottle
[/img]

engine in
engine in
[/img]

dash
dash
[/img]

its quite tricky to get work done on it now as the nights are getting darker as i have no garage to work in

jollygreengiant - 17/10/08 at 06:03 PM

Looking good tom.

Paul (Notts) - 17/10/08 at 06:10 PM

Another unique Viento…Looks good and its a one off with that engine choice

That’s one of the things I like about the Viento. Everyone has done something slightly different in the engine department and looks.

Each one reflects something of the person who built it.

Paul.

MikeR - 17/10/08 at 06:13 PM

serious comment, try and move the hot water away from where your feet are. We had a bloke on here (hicost?) end up in hospital for days when his rad hose went and the water went into the footwell. He was trying to brake and scalding himself at the same time.

tomgregory2000 - 17/10/08 at 06:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MikeR
serious comment, try and move the hot water away from where your feet are. We had a bloke on here (hicost?) end up in hospital for days when his rad hose went and the water went into the footwell. He was trying to brake and scalding himself at the same time.

ouch, taken on board

tommy

Paul (Notts) - 17/10/08 at 06:23 PM

My header tank is in the same place - had never thought of that!

Paul

AndyW - 17/10/08 at 07:46 PM

You are doing what I want to do, I have no garage either and was looking for something to build in, what did you use? Looks like some kind of gazebo/marquee type does it stay dry??? Nice looking car too!!!

u2u me if you dont want your post hijacked with this!! thanks

tomgregory2000 - 17/10/08 at 08:02 PM

andyw u have u2u

tommy

Danozeman - 18/10/08 at 08:30 AM

Nice looking car that.. Good engine choice too,.

quote:

its quite tricky to get work done on it now as the nights are getting darker as i have no garage to work in

Put some gazebo lights in there.

Dave Bailey - 18/10/08 at 08:34 PM

Looking good!.... I have a heater rad in the scuttle i.e. the same as in a Westfield. Keeping the hot water away will not be easy for me....

Dave B