Board logo

Its allmost complete
tomgregory2000 - 14/2/09 at 01:05 PM

Just thought i would post a few pics of my allmost finished car, been driving round the garden in the sun shine

[img] Front complete
Front complete
[/img]

[img] Side complete
Side complete
[/img]

[img] Ass complete
Ass complete
[/img]

only got a few more bits to do and i really want to remove the protective film on the alloy pannels but going to leave it as long as poss

Tommy

pinto - 14/2/09 at 01:19 PM

Looking good
Nice big pics

jollygreengiant - 14/2/09 at 01:24 PM

Looking good Tom.

I would post some pictures of mine, however its not off the axle stands yet and I still have a few more things to do. Paper work got sent off today for SVA, so now the nail bitting begins. Hopefully by next weekend it/she will be off the axle stands, more or less complete apart from SVA preping and I shall be able to drive her out of the garage for the first time and some pictures will be taken and posted then.

wilkingj - 14/2/09 at 01:54 PM

Looks good... Check the back lower edge of the front mudguards are below the centre line of the axle. Its a SVA fail.
Fit some rubber mudflaps if they are above the centre line. Its quicker and pretier than refitting the mudguards.

Good Luck with the SVA.

blakep82 - 14/2/09 at 03:41 PM

the only question i have is, it is red isn't it?

NeilP - 14/2/09 at 03:53 PM

It is - Excellent choice of colour and car!...

Looks great Tom

designer - 14/2/09 at 04:15 PM

"Check the back lower edge of the front mudguards are below the centre line of the axle. Its a SVA fail."

I understood that the only requirement is for the mudguard to cover the RIM when viewed from above.

tomgregory2000 - 14/2/09 at 04:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
the only question i have is, it is red isn't it?

It is red, yes (not pink even though it looks it )

SeaBass - 14/2/09 at 06:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by designer
"Check the back lower edge of the front mudguards are below the centre line of the axle. Its a SVA fail."

I understood that the only requirement is for the mudguard to cover the RIM when viewed from above.

Absolutely - I've never heard of the back edge rule?

DanP - 14/2/09 at 07:35 PM

looks really nice, I bet that colour looks fantastic in the sun!

I only had to extend my front arches at the front (i fitted them when i had 15" wheels on), the backs were fine at my test.

Danozeman - 14/2/09 at 07:50 PM

Looks good mate, Looks good with the film on.

iv never heard if the back edge rule either. I know the front edge must be further forward than the rim.