Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 2005 R1 Headers
Paul TigerB6

posted on 5/3/07 at 09:28 PM Reply With Quote
2005 R1 Headers

Evening all,

Just been trawling the list for info on 04 - 06 spec R1 exhausts. Whats the opinions on the various offerings from MK / MNR / MAC1 etc. I am pretty convinced that an equal length 4-2-1 system is the way to go like this below by MNR but £600 seems a little out of my price range at the moment. Anyone know any good fabricators in the North West at all ??

Ta
Paul Rescued attachment race-exhaust.jpg
Rescued attachment race-exhaust.jpg

stevec

posted on 5/3/07 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
I think if you want something like that £600 or there abouts is a number you will have to get used to, (at least)
Steve.

[Edited on 5/3/07 by stevec]

zxrlocost

posted on 5/3/07 at 09:35 PM Reply With Quote
hi paul depending on how much you want to spend I doubt youd ever notice the difference with a cheaper normal ss 4-1 exhaust your car is still gonna be a ballisitic missile
PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

Paul TigerB6

posted on 5/3/07 at 10:13 PM Reply With Quote
LOL. Me being me want LOADSA POWER!! The more the better. Just want it cheap!! Think i got too spoilt with my 55 plate engine so cheap though!!

I may have to get a manifold custom made however in order to clear the chassis. I fitted the engine back as far back as it would go (possibly too far!!) Will drop the engine back in on Thursday after i get my new hoist and post a few pics / take some measurements

[Edited on 5/3/07 by Paul TigerB6]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.