Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Steering column mounting reducers
macspeedy

posted on 6/1/05 at 10:25 AM Reply With Quote
Steering column mounting reducers

Steering column mounting reducers

I have had good feedback about these reducers so i am offering them for sale through ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7945979585&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

They make it easier to mount the sierra steering column, we also cut slots in the mounting brackets to allow for vertical adjustment Rescued attachment image002.jpg
Rescued attachment image002.jpg

macspeedy

posted on 6/1/05 at 11:08 AM Reply With Quote
i am also able to do other small turning jobs that are required Rescued attachment image002.jpg
Rescued attachment image002.jpg

ned

posted on 6/1/05 at 11:45 AM Reply With Quote
Mac,

so that'd be £10 for a pair that is needed per column mount? Is m6 gonna be big enough, it seems quite small to me?

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
macspeedy

posted on 6/1/05 at 12:34 PM Reply With Quote
Ned

I know what you mean, but there are 2 of them it seemed a balance between their strength and the mounting bracket with the slot in it, if you like I can make them 8mm, you need 2 one each side of the column

Mac

[Edited on 6/1/05 by macspeedy]

ned

posted on 6/1/05 at 01:11 PM Reply With Quote
mac,

I'm up for a pair suitable for an m8, can do it through ebay if you want, current or seperate listing?! £11 posted is good for me

Ned.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
macspeedy

posted on 6/1/05 at 02:33 PM Reply With Quote
this what you mean?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7945979585&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

ned

posted on 6/1/05 at 02:55 PM Reply With Quote
the muppets at ebay appear to have suspended my account as they haven't set the direct debit on my account up yet (submitted details before christmas!) can you u2u me an address to send a cheque to?

cheers,

Ned.

macspeedy

posted on 6/1/05 at 02:59 PM Reply With Quote
Thats ok u have u2u, i am willing to except cheques direct to avoid ebay and other costs.

[Edited on 6/1/05 by macspeedy]

ned

posted on 6/1/05 at 03:46 PM Reply With Quote
hopefully cheque will be in post tomorrow morning.
figured ebay problem out - they only collect by direct debit on last day and 15th of month and payment goes 7 days after apparantly so most likely will take payment and hopefully unsuspend my account tomorrow!

Ned.

garage19

posted on 6/1/05 at 04:44 PM Reply With Quote
Ordered an 8mm set.

Just what i was looking for.

Ta very much.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.