Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Parts for modification
Benzine

posted on 13/5/04 at 07:29 PM Reply With Quote
Parts for modification

I recently ordered a deluxe kit from MK and i have a sierra in pieces. I read through the list of parts that need modifying and theres one i don't know what it is, can't find it in the haynes manual:

"Steering U/J & Linkage, 2 Short pieces (for modification by MK Engineering)** "

Could someone tell me what U/J means?

Thanks

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
macspeedy

posted on 13/5/04 at 07:38 PM Reply With Quote
Universal Joint, the wiggley thing
macspeedy

posted on 13/5/04 at 07:41 PM Reply With Quote
will look like this, pic from http://www.mk-indy.nl/ hope he doesn't mind it will look like the bar at the top of the page Rescued attachment HPIM0461_medium.jpg
Rescued attachment HPIM0461_medium.jpg

Benzine

posted on 13/5/04 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers thats great

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mave

posted on 14/5/04 at 03:54 PM Reply With Quote
I don't mind!

Good to see that people actually visit my website....

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.