Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: New Kitcar V-Storm
TheRacingSnake

posted on 9/4/07 at 10:07 PM Reply With Quote
Merely stating the fact that a 500Kg car with three people on board (another 300kg) using a clutch designed to move about 400Kg is not conducive to a long life. I want to spend time driving not changing clutches.
Also, I have nothing to do with MEV - they just seemed to be genuine enthusiasts with a passion for moving the industry forward.

Snake

[Edited on 10/4/07 by TheRacingSnake]

StevieB

posted on 13/4/07 at 08:45 AM Reply With Quote
You're acting as if just about every company, new and old, doesn't disguise it's identity to do a bit of market research.

The car looks great so far and I'd wish Simon success with it.

Agriv8

posted on 13/4/07 at 09:44 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by adampage
... when have people on here ever held back what they truly thought!?

I wish him the best of luck, i like the idea of the aprilia v-twin, but i can just imagine the chat on the atom owners forum. Oooh, they'll be livid!

Adam.

first Line PMSL top marks

Taller than your average Guy !
Management is like a tree of monkeys. - Those at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. BUT Those at the bottom look up and see a tree full of a*seholes .............

RobertAdams

posted on 5/6/08 at 12:06 PM Reply With Quote
V Storm, a user

Well, I've bought one, and no I'm not related to Simon or anyone else on this thread! So far I've built up the suspension, fitted the drive train and engine and am now going through the pain barrier of making the wiring loom, oh what fun! Everything has fitted together, the quality of the engineering is very high, and I'm more than happy to recommend the V Storm from first hand experience. I too looked at the Mev Rocket, but I perfered the quality feel of the V Storm and like the idea of a 130 bhp engine and sequential gearbox weighing in at 65kg. I do agree that with any lightweight car, 3 fat b*stards on board will severely affect the power to weight ratio, but when the seats are empty.....
My build diary is at

http://www.classicbikehire.com/VStormHome.html

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.