Board logo

MK INDY SPEC-R WEIGHT
PAUL FISHER - 9/2/08 at 11:09 PM

Thanks to Chris Mason,at Roadrunner Racing for weighing our cars this morning,mine came in at 496kgs,with a full tank of fuel,quite pleased with that with a full cage fitted. Rescued attachment cage.jpg
Rescued attachment cage.jpg

Hellfire - 9/2/08 at 11:12 PM

Looks well Paul.... very well!!

Did you stick with the ZX10 - Turbo or give in in the end?

Steve

PAUL FISHER - 9/2/08 at 11:22 PM

Just a stock zx10r now steve,still got the turbo kit,and Malc at Yorkshire engines is rebuilding me a spare engine so you never know,but for now I just want to get back on track,I do miss our track days

mad gaz - 10/2/08 at 09:31 AM

thanks CHRIS and KEV at roadrunner my indy was 486kg with a full tank .must be my light weight frount uprights PAUL that make the difference Rescued attachment gulf indy 011.jpg
Rescued attachment gulf indy 011.jpg

welderman - 10/2/08 at 09:58 AM

Would love to get mine done, but my fuel tank is 46 ltr now so thats a bit of a disadvantage.

Im not banned now Rescued attachment turbo engine bay.....jpg
Rescued attachment turbo engine bay.....jpg

Hellfire - 10/2/08 at 10:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by welderman

Im not banned now YET!

I'd be surprised if Paul hasn't cut every weight wherever possible. I know Chris's weighing scales are very accurate also - did you get yours weighed by Chris too Gaz? Not that it matters (at all)... what engine does yours have, I know Pauls!

Paul - look forward to seeing you on the next few track days... you've been missed!!! Just slow down a bit

Steve

mad gaz - 10/2/08 at 10:46 AM

hi steve had it weighed same time as PAUL and your dad & phil weighed your car .Myengine is a gsxr k2