Board logo

G784 TAG lives
richardR1 - 30/5/06 at 08:28 PM

How happy am I. After the grief with my emissions for SVA I got my pass last month, just before I was due to be stuck in Brussels with work for three weeks. This delayed the DVLA inspection but finally got all the paperwork sorted last Friday and got the plates put on on Saturday. Managed a quick drive but was then busy for the rest of the weekend. Home from work tonight and the weather was fine so took her out for a quick blast. Absolutely over the moon with the way it goes and handles especially as it hasn't been setup accurately yet. So a big thanks to all the many valuable sources of knowledge and encouragement from folks on here, and a big shout to MK Sportscars for a top notch product. Can't wait for Newark now.

Registered1
Registered1

Registered2
Registered2

Registered3
Registered3

Registered4
Registered4

zxrlocost - 30/5/06 at 08:32 PM

pleased for you mate

chris

shades - 30/5/06 at 08:59 PM

looks good... Cant wait to get ther too

richardR1 - 30/5/06 at 09:12 PM

Thanks guys. Shades- it's a gooooood feeling

Hellfire - 30/5/06 at 09:13 PM

You up for the convoy down there Rich?

Phil

richardR1 - 30/5/06 at 09:40 PM

To paraphrase Bob (Rita, Sue......) You bet yer boots I am

tim windmill - 31/5/06 at 06:53 AM

well done rich, car looks awesome,now you will be able to join the hull convoy

richardR1 - 31/5/06 at 08:03 PM

Cheers Charlie, means a lot coming from you. Been for a run in it tonight, got home and the weather was lovely so it would have been rude not to. Did about 40 miles round the lanes, furthest I've been. Sussed out the clutchless upshifts to perfection, just keeps pulling well into the very naughty mph.

richardR1 - 1/6/06 at 09:01 PM

Hi Chris, away this weekend but may have a run down to MK a week on saturday (10th) depending on the weather. Failing that I'll be at Newark for deffo.