Board logo

Exhaust pipe fabrication???
evo.rocks - 23/6/09 at 08:48 AM

Hi,

I need a new exhaust pipe making which links my manifold to the end can. As you can see from the picture it is just a straight pipe about 1meter long which is a little wider at the manifold end so it can slide over and a exhausr clip can secure it on

Can anyone make these or do you no anyone that can? Also what price would i be looking at?

nib1980 - 23/6/09 at 08:54 AM

try contacting 907 on here I'm sure he'll be able to help you

twybrow - 23/6/09 at 09:03 AM

PipeWerx- they will even flare the end for free for you. Very helpful guys when I spoke to them....

[Edited on 23/6/09 by twybrow]

blakep82 - 23/6/09 at 09:28 AM

do you just need something like this?
http://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p10921/JETEX-STRAIGHT-TUBE-STAINLESS-1-METRE-2%22/product_info.html

welderman - 23/6/09 at 10:35 AM

i should be able to sort you out, what are the sizes you require, ie, maifold end, either slip on or slip in. Can end same on or in, dims in mm please.

Joe

one i made for some one off here Rescued attachment 8Image023.jpg
Rescued attachment 8Image023.jpg

evo.rocks - 23/6/09 at 10:38 AM

yes thats what i need something like that. Now i just need a welder, anyone now any welders in the warrington area?

welderman - 23/6/09 at 10:41 AM

you dont need a welder if its going to slip on/in mate.

can the car be drive ?. If so im near Chorley

Joe

evo.rocks - 23/6/09 at 10:47 AM

i would prefere somebody else to di it though, make the pipe for me that is.

Welderman, how much would you charge for a 1mtr straight pipe with different diameter ends?

I am not sure of the sizes as i am just after a price at the minute?

Thanks

evo.rocks - 23/6/09 at 10:54 AM

well yes i can take the exhaust pipe off i have at the minute and bring my new viper race can, when i buy it that is, and you can make up me a link pipe if thats ok?

What finish can you give me on the pipe? stainless steel, titanium, etc? and most importantly how much?

imp paul - 23/6/09 at 01:33 PM

joe is the man for the job hi joe hope your ok all the best paul

welderman - 5/7/09 at 08:31 PM

Hi Paul, ye not too bad, had to have a week off work so far. Had a little op so been laid up, back to hospital tomorrow and hope to get thumbs up to go back to work

Joe