Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: PistonHeads Speedracer preview
UncleFista

posted on 8/5/08 at 10:08 PM Reply With Quote
PistonHeads Speedracer preview

I've just got back from the new Speedracer film preview in Leeds, a special preview for owners of "2 seater sports cars"

We even polished the car !

Shiny
Shiny

We met up with half a dozen Porsches a Lambo an AMG Merc and some others and drove into Leeds, what a buzz (even though they fecked off on the motorway )

On a funny note, we were at the back of a convoy into Leeds and a bloke with his young son were watching all the supercars go past, but when we went past in our home-built car that'd cost less to build than replace a set of tyres on the Lambos, they pointed and smiled

When we got there, our booked parking spot was a little embarrassing, spot the interloper

Lotii ?
Lotii ?

Well, I suppose I asked for it, when I emailed the bloke at the cinema and told him my Locost looks like a Lotus 7

TVRs, Porsches, Ferraris, Nobles, Lambos, you name it, the noise in the car park was coool.

The film was a little "strange", half real-life, half animation and half computer game [1].

Fun night, but I wish I'd taken something warmer than a T-shirt for the drive home

[1] Maths was never my strong point..

Tony Bond / UncleFista

Love is like a snowmobile, speeding across the frozen tundra.
Which suddenly flips, pinning you underneath.
At night the ice-weasels come...

JUD

posted on 8/5/08 at 10:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by UncleFista

When we got there, our booked parking spot was a little embarrassing, spot the interloper

Lotii ?
Lotii ?

Best looking car there!

---------------------
MK Indy Blade

eznfrank

posted on 9/5/08 at 08:07 AM Reply With Quote
I'd have loved to have gone to that film. It's on at the Imax in Bradford in the next few weeks so I shall bob along there instead. One for the ever expanding collection I reckon.

P.S. I saw a few trailers for Deathproof so bought it for the collection and it's absolute tosh!!!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.