Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Racing season starts.
procomp

posted on 1/3/07 at 08:39 AM Reply With Quote
Racing season starts.

Hi the racing season is about to start and the first race for the 750 mc is at mallory park on sunday march 11th.

Here is a link to the days time table 750mc link . There is locosts - RGB - stockhatch - formula vee - fomula junior.

And to get you in the mood a LINK To remind you how close the locost racing is at the front.

cheers matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ned

posted on 1/3/07 at 09:15 AM Reply With Quote
I wonder if we can get the box at brands again this year

Looking at the 750mc website it's 1st/2nd April and another meeting in June. Anyone get any details of what classes are racing on which days ie sat/sun?

ta,

Ned.

ps good luck to all those entering the series' this year

[Edited on 1/3/07 by ned]

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
procomp

posted on 1/3/07 at 09:22 AM Reply With Quote
Hi ned here is a LINK To the 2007 year calendar showng what and where the formulas are racing.

cheers matt

Tiger Super Six

posted on 1/3/07 at 09:28 AM Reply With Quote
Was a good day in the 'box' last year - I would be interested again.

Mark.

Mark

Tiger Avon

procomp

posted on 1/3/07 at 10:01 AM Reply With Quote
Hi sorry ned i re read your post. What is racing on what day over a weekend is ussually determind by the entry for the individual formulas.

So the exact time table is not ussually known untill 3-4 weeks prior to the race dates.

but if you keep an eye on the 750 site it is ussually on there 2-3 weeks prior to the race date also.

cheers matt

Werner Van Loock

posted on 1/3/07 at 10:22 AM Reply With Quote
What's the wheel doing there? Rescued attachment got_wheel.jpg
Rescued attachment got_wheel.jpg

http://www.clubstylus.be

ned

posted on 1/3/07 at 10:22 AM Reply With Quote
oops race dates i was looking at under 'racing' on the 750mc site are still provisional from 2006 DOH!

cheers Matt,

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.