Board logo

Hertfordshire meet (SG7's) sunday 3rd february
cairnnut - 26/1/08 at 05:28 PM

Hi all just to let you know about the monthly meet over at sunny Herts on sunday the 3rd feb at "The george IV" Baldock (SG7 6LZ) from 11.30 am , Hot drinks available from the pub and good food at the carvery.
so wrap up warm and come along and join us.
John & Helen

rusty nuts - 26/1/08 at 05:58 PM

If the weather is any good and I have got my screen back in place I may well see you there.

02GF74 - 30/1/08 at 02:55 PM

not looking too clever at the mo.

maybe I'll trun up in the Landie so I can tow you out of the carpark when you are thwarted by the 2 cm of snow

Hell on wheels - 2/2/08 at 12:13 PM

Kit on sorn at the mo, will be topless in the mazda though

02GF74 - 3/2/08 at 07:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hell on wheels
Kit on sorn at the mo, will be topless in the mazda though

indeed your were blackmail letter arriving in post soon!!!

had to push off early as was gonna do some gardening but disaster struck on A1 as the cross winds decided to take a fancy to my woolly hat!!

All I can say I am glad I didn't have hair cut on Friday - I was eff*ing freezin!!!

02GF74 - 6/2/08 at 03:35 PM

photo Rescued attachment sg7.JPG
Rescued attachment sg7.JPG

bob - 6/2/08 at 06:26 PM

I might have a go a this in the summer (if it comes this year) same date as ours (1st sunday) but would make a nice run out.

cairnnut - 7/2/08 at 11:13 PM

quote:

I might have a go a this in the summer (if it comes this year) same date as ours (1st sunday) but would make a nice run out.

It would be great to see you, the meetings start to get a lot busier from the april meet when the cars get taxed for the summer, we welcome all makes as it makes the meets more interesting. My favorite car of last year was the Serpa Sherpley with the RR engine Rescued attachment loccost pic.jpg
Rescued attachment loccost pic.jpg