Board logo

Who's who at Newark
David Jenkins - 9/6/07 at 06:16 PM

Has anyone thought of a good way for us to identify each other at Newark?

Carnation behind the left ear?
Pink handbag?
Name tags?

Just a thought...

graememk - 9/6/07 at 06:17 PM

thought we were all dressing as nuns ?

graememk - 9/6/07 at 06:23 PM

pmsl....
i think we'll be wearing brollies to keep dry

quote:
Originally posted by CaLviNx
Hi

Well if i can get it made in time. I will be wandering around with a baseball cap on, with "I'm the C*nt from locostbuilders" on it..

[Edited on 9/6/07 by graememk]

imp paul - 9/6/07 at 06:25 PM

hi im going on the sat morning cu all soon

omega 24 v6 - 9/6/07 at 06:31 PM

I'll be the goodlooking guy with the c*nt in the baseball cap (f**king chav)

worX - 9/6/07 at 06:58 PM

I'm not sure I'll need a name tag, people will probably recognise me from a recent photo...

Steve

rusty nuts - 9/6/07 at 07:01 PM

Be wearing my Locost tee shirt . Will be on the Luego pitch. I have a few tee shirts left at very reasonable prices, no need for sticking plasters

bigrich - 9/6/07 at 09:14 PM

i see the plastic surgery went well Steve

worX - 9/6/07 at 09:49 PM

surgery was a winner mate, it's those bloody Ugly Pills - I just can't lay off 'em!!!

Steve

[Edited on 9/6/07 by worX]

owelly - 9/6/07 at 11:17 PM

I'll be the fat bloke being dragged around by a two year old. And I'll have a rubbish plastic car with me. I'm going to use the show as time to play with the car so it may spend all it's time next to my Bongo/tent! At least if the car is there, I'll remember all the bits I need for it.....

gazza285 - 10/6/07 at 12:47 AM

quote:
Hi

Well if i can get it made in time. I will be wandering around with a baseball cap on, with "I'm the C*nt from locostbuilders" on it..

There's more than just you can claim that though........

David Jenkins - 10/6/07 at 09:57 AM

How odd - I thought it was a fairly inoffensive comment, mildly amusing, and didn't require an offensive reply like that.

In fact, I found both posts mildly amusing...

[Edited on 10/6/07 by David Jenkins]

RazMan - 10/6/07 at 11:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by RazMan
quote:
You obviously either lack the intellegence to pick up on the irony or just plain missed it....

Rather offensive don't you think? Maybe if you feel the need to qualify every sarcastic or ironic quip that you make, then it might be easier for everyone else that you keep your posts 'safer' in future and dumb down your rather individual brand of humour so that us mere mortals can hold a conversation with you without fear of rebuke.

Or maybe you just enjoy being controversial so in which case carry on!

p.s.
ironic or sarcastic - you decide

[Edited on 10-6-07 by RazMan]

Jon Ison - 10/6/07 at 11:33 AM

The new grill should give the game away, looking forward to meeting some old friends and new.......

Fingers crossed for the weather. Rescued attachment grill.JPG
Rescued attachment grill.JPG

DavidM - 10/6/07 at 12:55 PM

<---------------I'll be in this.

It'll be one of the many that everybody walks past on their way to look at Trev d's car.

jollygreengiant - 10/6/07 at 01:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DavidM
<---------------I'll be in this.

It'll be one of the many that everybody walks past on their way to look at Trev d's car.

Don't worry Dave, I'll find you. I'm not sure if Trev's talking to me or not at the mo.

Trev D - 10/6/07 at 02:35 PM

Talking to who???

gazza285 - 10/6/07 at 02:45 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gazza285
quote:
Hi

There's more than just you can claim that though........

Firstly I must apologize to everyone else, but as usual I will defend myself against knobs of the like who posts above.

You obviously either lack the intellegence to pick up on the irony or just plain missed it.... because i know many think im a C*nt,T(thats why I posted it in the way I did) & thats mainly because that is what I want you to think, many many know me as the one who will help them in any way I can, and they are the one that have been ok with me not the ones like you who have been a Kn*b, but then again it seems you successfully attempt to a Knob with just more than me.....

I might have been refering to myself, how ironic would that be?