Board logo

Goodwood Breakfast Club Today
Fozzie - 6/8/06 at 06:49 PM

Brilliant morning at Goodwood, even if the the theme was 'German Cars'........

Loads of people there, and even Lord March made a visit to the burger van with his daughter

As is usual for me, thought of taking photos when most of the cars (non German) had gone... DOH!

Met up with some hunky guys there, jolly nice chaps they were too, nice to meet them all!

Oh yes! I told one of the jolly nice chaps that Octobers theme was 'Italian' it isn't...its Americana....

Below are two pictures of 'the jolly nice chaps'

Fozzie

[Edited on 6/8/06 by Fozzie] Rescued attachment Ladsa August 06.jpg
Rescued attachment Ladsa August 06.jpg

Fozzie - 6/8/06 at 06:50 PM

And another.......havent got the hang of posting more than one pic at a time..... Rescued attachment Ladsb august06.jpg
Rescued attachment Ladsb august06.jpg

scutter - 6/8/06 at 07:59 PM

You so sweet, Good to see you all again, shame about all the funny motors parked everywhere!!

ATB Dan.

Fozzie - 6/8/06 at 08:13 PM

Some 'Proper' cars of the day...
Did anyone see VBH mooching around? or is the Aston not hers?

Fozzie Rescued attachment Jag SS100.jpg
Rescued attachment Jag SS100.jpg

Fozzie - 6/8/06 at 08:14 PM

can someone please explain how to multiple picture post please? Rescued attachment MG.jpg
Rescued attachment MG.jpg

Fozzie - 6/8/06 at 08:16 PM

VBH ?????? Rescued attachment VBH Aston.jpg
Rescued attachment VBH Aston.jpg

DIY Si - 6/8/06 at 08:16 PM

Not sure how others do it (oooerrr missus) but I use photoshop to place multiple images on a larger/longer background.

Fozzie - 6/8/06 at 08:22 PM

Thanks Si! Unfortunately I have not got photoshop, so I will just trawl through past postings to see if there is another solution.

Fozzie

ned - 6/8/06 at 09:06 PM

foz,

the trick is to upload the pics to your photo archive first, them you just use the picture button to insert the link (url) form the photo archive into the post.

simple really

DIY Si - 6/8/06 at 09:08 PM

So that's how others do it!

donut - 6/8/06 at 09:17 PM

Looks like i missed a good day. I will be at the next one though.

Deckman001 - 6/8/06 at 09:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by donut
Looks like i missed a good day. I will be at the next one though.

??? How come matey, Fozz said it was 'Americana' theme, but you didn't get that mach1

Jason

donut - 6/8/06 at 09:26 PM

This month it was German theme, The next one is the Americana stuff. I txt you why i didn't go!!

Fozzie - 6/8/06 at 10:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ned
foz,

the trick is to upload the pics to your photo archive first, them you just use the picture button to insert the link (url) form the photo archive into the post.

simple really

Yes I can do that Ned! I just can't seem to post more than 1 picture per post...

ned - 7/8/06 at 06:38 AM

well its quite easy.

youcan just type [img] at the beginning and [/img] at the end and put the http:// address of the picture inbetween (no spaces) then just hit return and do another one on the next line and voila (hopefully!)

Ned.

eg

[img] http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/upload/'picturex'.jpg [/img]

just put in you pic filename and take out the spaces

[Edited on 7/8/06 by ned]

bob - 7/8/06 at 07:53 AM

Bit of a cafuffle that,it would be easier to multi post for me as i would never remember the formula

Fozzie - 7/8/06 at 08:53 AM

I think I am with you there Bob!
Ned I did try all of those combinations (including ones I found on another thread), but it didn't want to know..... Its probably as you said, 'spaces in file names', but I think I will continue to be an annoying multi-poster....
So here are a few more......

[Edited on 7/8/06 by Fozzie] Rescued attachment furys2 Goodwood Aug06.jpg
Rescued attachment furys2 Goodwood Aug06.jpg

Fozzie - 7/8/06 at 08:54 AM

And another... Rescued attachment furys and 7 Aug06.jpg
Rescued attachment furys and 7 Aug06.jpg

Fozzie - 7/8/06 at 08:56 AM

and another one.....I have to say, that these were all taken at 'the end of the meet, hence previously mega heaving car park, now empty.. Rescued attachment Furys Goodwood Aug06.jpg
Rescued attachment Furys Goodwood Aug06.jpg

graememk - 7/8/06 at 09:39 AM

theres alot of people writing in stereo today.