Board logo

Cornwall
Z350 - 20/7/06 at 12:13 PM

Hi let me introduce my self I am the area organiser for Cornwall for the Westfield Sports Car Club. We do not have to may members down in Cornwall and as such don’t hold many meets but was wondering if any of you Locost chaps would be interested in getting together at some time. We do have a meet planed for this Sunday see details here it would be good to see some new faces and I hope you don’t mind my intrusion on to the Locost site.

All the best and keep it on the black stuff

Matt

Z350 - 21/7/06 at 05:13 PM

Oh dear looks like its going to just be the Westfield lot then, and with 150 views to this thread at this time . May be a little short notice for you all. Thanks for looking though.

DIY Si - 21/7/06 at 05:27 PM

Keep trying, there are people down that way, but as you say, maybe a little more notice would help? I set up a meet in the midlands and decided to allow 3-4 weeks notice as many folk only check the site every few days.
Good luck with it all.

mandbsheldon - 21/7/06 at 05:28 PM

It's just to far from Notts. Don't mind meeting if you guys come up here

Leigh

SALAD - 21/7/06 at 05:30 PM

I'm surprised no-one has responded yet?!

Should be good weather for it anyway!!

I'm sure with a bit more notice you'll have a good turn out next time.

EDIT: WELL beaten to it!

[Edited on 21/7/06 by SALAD]

robinbastd - 21/7/06 at 09:17 PM

I reckon someone might reply dreckly.

wilkingj - 22/7/06 at 09:46 AM

Will there be any meets in the next 3 weeks?.. I might pop over for a chat and a beer..

Mark Allanson - 22/7/06 at 10:06 AM

Just seen the post - I'm up for it!

What time?

Z350 - 22/7/06 at 10:35 AM

Good on you we are hopping to be there about 1 pm I and some others will be eating in the pub but will be around kicking tyres after that.

Z350 - 22/7/06 at 01:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by wilkingj
Will there be any meets in the next 3 weeks?.. I might pop over for a chat and a beer..

The only meet planed is on this Sunday see my first post, quite a lot of us will be racing at St Eval the Sunday after details can be found here if you click on the events page. All the best Matt

Just in case anbody is interested this is my car

[Edited on 22/7/06 by Z350]

cidersurfer - 22/7/06 at 03:15 PM

I'm coming!

robinbastd - 22/7/06 at 09:30 PM

I'm not!
I'll be in Germany so will miss this,St Eval and annoyingly Castle Hill.
All that to keep the frau slightly less unhappy than normal.
Deep joy.
Ian

Mark Allanson - 23/7/06 at 04:08 PM

Brilliant day, many thanks to the Westy owners club Rescued attachment Westfields.jpg
Rescued attachment Westfields.jpg

cidersurfer - 23/7/06 at 04:48 PM

Good to meet you Mark. An excellent meet that, enjoyed it all. 9 cars, something to eat and a blat in Sunny Cornwall.

Z350 - 23/7/06 at 08:50 PM

Thanks for coming Mark we had a good meet and will be doing another one soon watch this space

Z350 - 23/7/06 at 08:50 PM

PS great photo Mark who is that in front of you

Scotty - 24/7/06 at 07:43 AM

BUGGA!
couple days away from the shop and (with no computer access at home) missed this, perhaps next time a bit more notice .... Pleeeeeeze !

Liveaxlebladder - 24/7/06 at 12:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Z350
PS great photo Mark who is that in front of you

And i thank thats me in the distance
I would have liked to have led us all on a longer aferdinner blat but i I had to get home.

Hope to meet up with some more of you next time

JoelP - 29/7/06 at 10:15 PM

i saw a LSIS in a garden off a tiny road near helford, anyone we know? It was on an age related suffix.