Board logo

Ashby Folville classic meet.
paulf - 11/7/05 at 03:45 PM

Has anyone been to this meeting? it is near Melton Mobray and held the second Tuesday of each month.I am told it is a big meeting organised by the vintage sports car club but all are welcome and a lot of kit cars and bikes usually attend.It is held on the local cricket club grounds.
As i am of work tommorow and the weather is good I am planning on paying a visit,it looks a good run out along the B roads from Market Harborough.
Paul.

givemethebighammer - 11/7/05 at 08:12 PM

I,ve been it's only about 10 miles from me. Great night out loads of classics, hotrods, kit cars and bikes. No Police present in the village itself, but be careful they have been known to set up speed traps on the surrounding major roads on the evening (A46 for certain).

and it's free !

paulf - 11/7/05 at 08:51 PM

Sounds good to me then , I will be going via the b6047 from Market Harborough, it is apparently a popular road with bikers so will keep and eye open for scameras.
Paul.

quote:
Originally posted by givemethebighammer
I,ve been it's only about 10 miles from me. Great night out loads of classics, hotrods, kit cars and bikes. No Police present in the village itself, but be careful they have been known to set up speed traps on the surrounding major roads on the evening (A46 for certain).

and it's free !

paulf - 12/7/05 at 09:49 PM

Just got back from a great evening out. The village was taken over by literally hundreds of cars and bikes of all types and ages.Had a great drive there and back on the b 6047.
Paul Rescued attachment DSCF0031.JPG
Rescued attachment DSCF0031.JPG

paulf - 12/7/05 at 09:51 PM

quote:
Rescued attachment DSCF0021.JPG
Rescued attachment DSCF0021.JPG

paulf - 12/7/05 at 09:54 PM

quote:
It was difficult to take good photos due to the crowds. Rescued attachment DSCF0017.JPG
Rescued attachment DSCF0017.JPG