Board logo

newark from york - pics
paul the 6th - 20/6/09 at 07:59 PM

wrigglypig picked me up in his NG/pastiche henley at 8:45 this morning (with his missus and daughter following in the Yaris) and off we went to Newark. First time I've been and had a bloody great day out. Weather was very kind to us (I even managed to get a sun burnt neck!)...

full album: http://picasaweb.google.com/paul.wilson.uk/NewarkKitcarShow2009#

Some of the best pics:

some cool looking carbs to replace the SRAD's

met Sonic7 and DinosaurJuice from on here absolutely sound guys and I wish I could have stayed & had a beer with you all. Maybe next year eh

uncleFista (spotted it from about 50 feet away )

also spoke to a guy with a v8 viento who was selling it due to mega credit card bills - if that was you.... "Hello!" I also took a quick picture of your boot setup as I thought it looked very smart indeed (even though it was simple)

full album is here: http://picasaweb.google.com/paul.wilson.uk/NewarkKitcarShow2009#

omega0684 - 20/6/09 at 08:07 PM

some nice pictures there fella,

who's the bloke getting shagged by the rabbit?

paul the 6th - 20/6/09 at 09:41 PM

that's what I thought! I was talking to a guy on the MEV Owners group stand (who is building his own design scratch built but isn't a member on here) when I clocked the rabbit man...

I was like "hang on a minute mate" then walked off and took the photo legend

iank - 20/6/09 at 09:52 PM

The yellow and black freestyle belongs to Alan (FEZ1025)

PAUL FISHER - 20/6/09 at 09:53 PM

Just spotted myself in the background on one of your pictures,I am always too lazy to take any pictures but always like to look at everyone elses

PAUL FISHER - 20/6/09 at 10:37 PM

This was the car of the show for me Rescued attachment steves mk
Rescued attachment steves mk

PAUL FISHER - 20/6/09 at 10:41 PM

From the rear,with the twin rear exit exhausts Rescued attachment steves mk rear
Rescued attachment steves mk rear

speedyxjs - 21/6/09 at 07:39 AM

Nice colour scheme

[Edited on 21-6-09 by speedyxjs]

coozer - 24/6/09 at 10:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by paul the 6th
some cool looking carbs to replace the SRAD's

May have job getting them set up

Nice pics, where's my car?