Board logo

Nice day for it...
David Jenkins - 28/5/05 at 07:13 PM

Decided to go for my first long run today - 50 miles each-way trip to Lakenheath to visit Jon Beedle. Car stood up to the task very well, but my bum complained at the end of it! Def. need better seats...

Gave Jon a quick blast up the road to encourage his build - which is Jon Ison did for me - I had been building my chassis for a few years, then Jon gave me a blast around Newark. I decided that it was time to finish my car!

So, Mr Beedle, now you know what it's all about, get the car finished!

cheers,
David

JoelP - 28/5/05 at 07:21 PM

i think thats what i need... plus a job transplant

jonbeedle - 29/5/05 at 12:48 PM

It'll be on the road next week give or take six months! Thanks for the blast, sixty five seems like a hundred when you're backside is five inches above the road!
Cheers Dave.
Jon

quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins
Decided to go for my first long run today - 50 miles each-way trip to Lakenheath to visit Jon Beedle. Car stood up to the task very well, but my bum complained at the end of it! Def. need better seats...

Gave Jon a quick blast up the road to encourage his build - which is Jon Ison did for me - I had been building my chassis for a few years, then Jon gave me a blast around Newark. I decided that it was time to finish my car!

So, Mr Beedle, now you know what it's all about, get the car finished!

cheers,
David

[Edited on 29/5/05 by jonbeedle] Rescued attachment Me and Dave copy.JPG
Rescued attachment Me and Dave copy.JPG

jonbeedle - 29/5/05 at 12:50 PM

View from the cockpit! Rescued attachment Dscf0006.jpg
Rescued attachment Dscf0006.jpg

David Jenkins - 29/5/05 at 01:47 PM

At least you're blessed with perfect '7' roads where you live - scope for heaps of fun round there!

DJ

RoadkillUK - 30/5/05 at 10:54 AM

I had a nice drive yesterday, Bradford to Denholme, on to Oxenhope, on to Hebdon Bridge, then to Halifax and finally back home. Lovely